New Year, New.... Well, New

NO, this isn't my RETURN OF THE COMEBACK (hahahahaha!) entry.
Just something I stole from the gorgeous Lucy. And because its so ME to jump in the freakin' bandwagon, I thought I should blog about 2007!


1) Where did you begin 2007?
Here, in Jeddah. Singing Praise and Worship songs.

2) What was your status on Valentine's Day?
OH-SO-IN-LOVE. <3 Always will be.

3) Were you in school (anytime this year)?
Hmm I did visit DLSU-D while I was back home.

4) How did you earn your money?
Oooh, oooh! Working as a medical insurance encoder! I found a new job now, though.

5) Did you have to go to the hospital?
Nah, just the clinic.

6) Did you have any encounters with the police?
Thank God, no!

7) Where did you go on vacation?
The P.I.!

8) What did you purchase that was over $1000?
WAH! Do I have that much? Lol! No, nothing YET.

9) Meet anyone new?
Mmhmm! Yup yup!

10) Did you know anybody who passed away?
Nope, thank God.

11) Was anyone born?
Not anyone I know gave birth. Hmm.

12) Did you move anywhere?
No, not really. Just went back to the Middle East.

13) How did you celebrate your birthday?
Oooh! Dinner with my parents and two of our closest family friends at Chili's!!!

14) What concerts/shows did you go to?

(-_-)

15) Are you registered to vote?
I've never even tried to register. Bummer.

16) Who did you want to win Big Brother?
I want RUBEN to win this season's PBB Celebrity Edition! Because he deserves to win. If not Ruben, GO WILL....MARRY ME!!! Haha lol!

17) Where do you live now?
Shawarmaland. In the same flat I lived in way back grade school.

18) How did you spend your summer break?
Chillaxin' with my one and only.

19) What's one thing you thought you'd never do but did in 2007?
SURVIVE.

20) What has been your favorite moment?
All those getaways with my Babe. PRICELESS.

21) What's something you learned about yourself?
That I don't need anyone else in times of doubt -- BUT GOD.
Actually, that I don't need anyone else to make me feel better, but God.

22) Any new additions to your family?
Hmm, not in the next 4-5 years, methinks. God knows. Hahahaha!

23.) What was your worst month / day?
December has got to be the worst.
THANK YOU LORD THAT ITS OVER.

24.) What music will you remember 2007 by?
Blame it on Andrew.
BOW WOW feat. CHRIS BROWN - Shorty Like Mine / SECONDHAND SERENADE - Your Call

25) Who has been your funniest buddy?
Andrew. Hahahahaha! OMG.

26) Made new friends?
Yuppiezoo!

27) New best friends?
No, just started treating God like one again.

28) Favorite Night out?
OMG when Ann and I drank like, Bacardi and all with Ate Che at the Gazebo by the beach! HANDS DOWN, one of my ultimate favorite nights! Also, shopping with Ann at Tahlia!

29) What sporting events did you attend?
Hmm. Just this silly basketball game near Tahlia. Didn't really watch though, just checked the place out.

30) What was your best month?
Mid March- Mid June.

31) Overall, how would you rate this year?
It was okay. December just made it so bad. SO BAD.

32) Other than home, where did you spend most of your time?
In front of this freakin' computer.

33) Change your hairstyle?
I DID! I regretted it later, but thank God its growing long again, yay.

34) Have any cars?
Nope. Hahaha!

35) How old did you turn this year?
21.

36) Did you have a New Year's resolution?
Hmm. Did I? I don't really do them so I quit writing them down. Ahahahahaha!

37) Do anything embarrassing?
ALMOST. But no.

38) Buy anything new from eBay?
Nah.

39) Get married?
Not in 2007.

41) Be honest - did you watch American Idol?
I didn't even get to see last season's reruns! But I do catch it on the telly once in a while.

42) Did you get sick this year?
Yup! Just recovering from it, actually.

43) Been snowboarding?
Sand...boarding???

44) Are you happy to see 2007 go?
OH YES. THANK YOU LORD.

45) mean or nice?
Mean.

46) Defining moment of 2007?
It always goes back to God. No matter what we do, no matter what we say, think and hear... IT ALL GOES BACK TO GOD. I realized that without Him, we are paralyzed. We can't do anything without Him in our lives. He is the only answer that we all have. We might not even know what the question is. But God IS and HAS the answer.



Won't be back blogging yet, but I will soon.
I bet all y'all had a blast on New Year's!
Thanks to everyone who left a comment. It is much appreciated.
Replying soon.
BLOGGING SOON!

God bless, everyone!


P.S.
SHAMELESS PLUG.
GRAB THIS MONTH'S COPY OF SEVENTEEN!!!

0 comments: