"No you can't go taking it back..."

The Cribs said it.
But remember what I said in my last post?



Seriously. You might think its not irrelevant, but some people settle "getting together" through the internet. What I hate the most about everything coming so easy is... well, everything coming so easy!

Whatever happened to kicking it old school? I mean I'm glad that the world has liberated itself from Circa 1800 where everything was so conserved and uptight.


Let me rephrase that:


Seriously. You might think its not irrelevant, but some people settle "getting together" through the internet. What I hate the most about everything coming so easy is... well, everything coming so easy!

Whatever happened to kicking it old school? I mean I'm glad that the world has liberated itself from Circa 1800 where everything was so conserved and uptight.




Hahaha! Because The Cribs also did say "...there's a time and a place for that."
And this is it.




I love it. Don't you? Gah.
Okay replying to comments soon. Keep sending your love! I need it!
God bless, guys.


P.S.
Disturbia's Soundtrack rocks.

P.P.S.
Thank you, Lord.

P.P.P.S.
Ayah's here. Let's rock this bitch, foo'!

0 comments: