But she wouldn't listen.

I'm thinking of writing more personal stuff in my other blog, like I planned on doing before. Maybe short stories, poems and the like. Some true, some tweaked, some fiction. My attempt to be slightly Shakespearian, too. Yea right. I wish.
Its gonna be my outlet and crap. I'll tell you when the site is ready.


I've been totally swamped with work these days, but I enjoy the hype. It makes me not think about time and sulk in my usual misery. Lucky for me, I have one cold superhero saving me once in awhile. In his weird ways. Haha. But don't get me wrong. I'm still totally single.


I've seen "UNDER THE TUSCAN SUN" just last night (ah yes, what a loser), and I totally loved the movie. I can totally relate. I think I am in my Marcello state right now. Haha. Lol.


I'm listening to Maroon 5's "Wont go home without you". I loved this song even before it became a hit. People who sing this song, people who can relate to this... Do you think they're actually people who dominate the relationship? Do you think they're the ones who are like, doing everything for their partners? I mean, could it be, that they give so much, and they still end up being on the street, calling out their lovers' names on their windows saying "Just give me one more chance to make this right", when all along, they were the ones who have been doing the right thing... Goodness. Hahaha.





Oh I am such a drama queen.



Oh and guess what, I've got a new project : to be the asian Adriana Lima sans the height! Haha! Lol, seriously. She is one hot woman. I am so getting her tan when I get home. Hair color is in the works. I'm going blonde! Well not totally blonde.


Right now I'm eating Lindt White Chocolates. Mmmm. Hahaha. And then Lay's Ketchup Flavored Chips.


Oh goodness there are so many things I want to do with my life, for real. Learn how surf (swim first. haha), be a flight attendant, appear in a cover of a magazine, learn how to dance, be a part of a play, appear in an indie film.... GOODNESS. Why is choosing between what makes you happy and your future so hard? Do I really need to start saving up for my future now? Or should I make the most out of my youth by doing things I could while I'm young and single?


#$(@#()$*@*#$^#@^$ (**&! !!!!


Oh, the randomness of this entry.
Eat mah gobbledygook! Hahaha!

0 comments: