If chocolates can't help, what can?

SOMEBODY TELL ME RIGHT NOW!!!!
I'm eating white lindt chocolates, and they don't seem to help!!!!


I WANT A BIG MAC!!!! I WANT A BASKET OF MOJOS!!!! I WANT A CHICKENJOY MEAL!!! I WANT A STRAWBERRY DAQUIRI SHAKE FROM BIG CHILL!!! I WANT AN ICE CREAM SUNDAE!!!! I WANT CHEESE FLAVORED FRENCH FRIES!!! I WANT A HOTDOG SANDWICH WITH LOTS AND LOTS OF CHEESE!!! I WANT A CHICKEN CAESAR SALAD!!!! I WANT FUNSHOTS!!!! I WANT CHICKEN NUGGETS WITH RICE!!!!!!


I WANT TO EAT ALL OF THEM TOGETHER!!!! We used to do that after a very tiring day. Believe me, its like we don't know each other and we just eat everything up. Like how Cookie monster angrily eats all of the cookies he can get his hands on. HAHAHAHAAH!!!


WAIT, WHY AM I LAUGHING? ITS NOT FUNNY!!!!!
I'm so sad that I get so angry at food!!!! I miss doing that, and passing out in the bed right after!


#($#@()$&*#@&$^#$%@$ !!!!!!


ITS THE HORMONES!!!! ITS THE EFFING HORMONES!!!!



Last night I came home from the Derma, so exhausted. I was sad too cause we didn't have time to get a pair of Wayfs from Ballad (its really cheap there, but hey, they're not rip-offs ha). I went straight to my room, put down my bags, took off my flats and plopped face down in my bed. It was 9 something P.M. and I was already dozing off. I woke up at 2 A.M. to Ma covering me with a blanket we use to cover up the computer chair. And then I decide to freshen up and at least change to boybriefs before I head back with Peter Pan.

Its been a while since that last happened. I miss the feeling of being so tired and not wanting anything else but sleep. But to be honest, its been awhile since I had a peaceful sleep. And I guess I am not to blame for that. Haha. The last time that actually happened, I was...............



See, it would've really helped if I had like a lot of food with me right now.
Food makes me feel really full.....when I am full physically, I can feel full emotionally.
And for a whole hour, I'd feel like I don't need anything else. But sleep.
For a whole hour, I have my peace.


So throw them to me in a big basket right now if you have pity on me. Haha.
But then again, its not funny.
Not the slightest bit.

0 comments: