“I couldn’t believe it…”

“…ITS IN MY HANDS!!!”
Those were the words I said, hugging it like it was an adorable little baby.
I had asked the kind saleslady how much it would cost me.

“Eleven thousand Riyals.”
Ohhhhhhhkay. It’s already planned. I start saving up for it by December. I have to order the Classic one, I still like the gold chain better than the silver, and its gonna take 3 months before it arrives.

Regardless on when I'm gonna have it, I know I’m gonna have it. Late next year or early 2010. I’m gonna save like 500, or 1000 or 1500 every month yo, probably alternately.
This is it, you guys. This is it.


The Chanel 2.55 (Flap Bag)

Remember I said that I’d buy like one bag for every designer, no matter if they’re “so last season” as long as I get to have them. Like Fendi’s Spy Bag, YSL’s Muse, Balenciaga’s Motorcycle, Dior’s Saddle (if they still make those. Gah), LV’s Mahina (thank you Ann), Hermés’ Birkin… you know? These would probably change but I’m def sticking with Fendi, YSL and Balenciaga. Gah. I’d do Chanel first since it has the heftiest price tag, and its Chanel. I’ve always been a sucker for Chanel.

Anyways, its all because we went high-end window shopping the other day. There’s this strip in Tahlia street that has all of the designers under its roof. It made me realize that if I saved my salary for two months I could totally get my hands on these sexy Chunky heeled Dior shoes. And GOODNESS, those really gorgeous steps from Burberry, that would’ve totally went with the belt Lance gave me from Hot Topic.

Its been awhile since I had heart-stopping moments, doing my signature halt followed by a gasp, landing my hands on my chest or grabbing the arms of whoever I’m with. Hahaha. And don’t forget the classic (more like overrated) “OHHHHHMMMMYYGOOOOOODDDD!!!!”

Jeez. So anyway, out of frustration, yesterday I decided to spend yet again, but on Topshop parin. Lol. I got these gorgeous chandelier earrings, the ones I told you about. I couldn’t stop thinking about them, and I was browsing through TS’s website and found that they’re out of stock in the UK already. Lol. So yeah, I got them anyways. Don’t you love their accessories? I noticed that they have better ones sold in Jeddah than back home. I’ve been addicted to Freedom stuff. I also got this layered pearl and locket necklace.

Aren’t they gorgeous?

By the way, I posted several entries that I typed offline, published them on their respective dates. These are entries that have been saved in my USB, never had the time (and mood) to publish them and all (please see June 2, 9, 12 and 17 entries).

Oh and check it out:
Bandstand gone bad. Hahaha.
I think its one of the coolest trends, really. Plus Cruise is back. Whaddyaknow.


This is what happens when you try to be the trendiest person on earth. You try your best to outdo Tessa Valdes in “everyday” fashion, you only end up looking like a fashion victim. Haha. No one can outdo Tessa, I love her to death.



“You don’t always have to pretend to be strong, there’s no need to prove all the time that everything is going well, you shouldn’t be concerned about what other people are thinking, cry if you need to, it’s good to cry out all your tears. Because only then will you be able to smile again…”
Mitsuo Aida

0 comments: