They tried to make me go to rehab, I said “No, no, no...”

SHOPAHOLICS ANONYMOUS, that is!!! Lol.

Anyway. I hate myself right now. I’m such an impulsive buyer (what’s new. I used to sing “Hey Big Spender” in my head whenever I prance around them malls – its not something to be proud of, really). But I’ve become a better shopaholic than I was before. If there really was a rehab for such a condition, I bet my shrink would tell me that I’ve improved a lot because yesterday, I bought only ONE THING that wasn’t in my list – an Aqua/Turquoise waterproof eyeliner from Make Up Forever (darn these Sephora sales people. Gotta love them).

So, here are the stuff I’ve gotten so far :

Nars blush in Orgasm. Nars lipgloss in Orgasm (multiple Orgasms yo! Lol). Benefit Dr. Feel Good. Chanel Imitable Waterproof Mascara in Noir. Diorshow Waterproof Mascara in Noir Black. MAC “Heatherette” limited ed collection Lipgloss in Boom Blast. Lancomé Juicy Tubes Lipgloss in Cherry Rock. Make Up Forever eyeliner in Aqua Eyes.


And here’s other stuff I’ll be “needing” (lol) :



Benetint from Benefit. Shu Uemura Mini Eyelash curler (so I can leave my old one by the dresser). Laura Mercier Foundation (in my natural skin tone). T. Le Clerc Loose Powder (in tan, for my future bronzy days).


And then a few more keekee (kikay) stuff that I’ll have to check out myself:


L’occitane Body Scrub (Delicious Paste or Verbena Salts Scrub). Philosophy Perfumed Shampoo (Amazing Grace – why does the name make me barf? I guess its okay, it smells divine anyway). Kiehl’s Body Crème (Crème de Corps). Origins Ginger Essence, Ginger Soufflé and A Perfect World moisturizer. Shu Uemura Depsea Spray and Cleansing Oil. Bed Head (Hook Up or Superstar). Murad T-zone Pore Refining Gel.

Then I’m good to go, yo!

So. Last night I also spent on a few Topshop accessories, too. Freedom!!! Haha. I love love love their necklaces. I also got this flower headband. So cute.


I was gonna get this pair of Gladiator sandals (they’re my addiction now. I wanna have one in every freakin’ rainbow color) but they didn’t have one in size 3. Boohoo. There were these gorgeous off-white chunky platform shoes that I drooled on too, but they also didn’t have it in my size. Olshmulsh. In a way it was a relief because I know later on I would regret spending so much.

I finally got my tanning products. The Jiffy Tan from Benefit and the Tanning Bed in a Tube from Too Faced. I couldn’t possibly get any more “Tan freak” than this, right?

Or could I?
Next target: Loreal's Sublime Bronze. Lol.


So there you have it. You have just gotten served with one of my superficial blog posts. Another day (que "There's only us, there's only this...Forget regret, or life is yours to miss, no other road...No other way...No day but today..." Haha I gotta watch my Rent DVD again).

Okay enough.


“...After all, heartbreak and break-ups are the hardest kind of work. So shouldn’t there be some sort of credit for enduring them? And if not, how do you retain a sense of value when you have nothing concrete to show for it? Because at the end, of yet, another failed relationship, when all you have are war wounds and self-doubt, you have to wonder : What's it all worth? “
- Carrie Bradshaw

0 comments: