And who am I?

…That’s a secret I’ll never tell.

HAHA! Sorry I couldn’t help it. I’ve finally hopped in the GG bandwagon you guys! I downloaded the first season and it took me like 2 weeks before it actually finished. Bad trip lang cos the eighteenth episode isn’t working. Freakin’ Georgina got on my nerves more than Little J did!

And just like 99.9% of GG viewers I am in love with Blair Waldorf. How’s that. I love Serena’s spunk though. I only like looking at Blair so much. She’s effing perfect. I burned most of the eps and left them in my office drawer.

The PC broke down last Thursday. I was about to add Carissa, Mika and Chesca’s write-ups in the Aspiring Model entry. Grr. Well, I’ve added them up now.

That’s it. I am so getting a Macbook Pro next year. With that 1TB External Hard Drive and a Tablet! Mark my words!!!

So. You know the latest workout I actually do now, is getting into my pants. Seriously. I sweat trying to get in them. And this is the first time its happening! Who thought it would ever be a good thing, right? Ha,ha! Well, it definitely is to me.

Oh and hey, check this out:

Carrie Bradshaw with a twist.
Asian twist, that is.

I remember in the older blogs I used to post on, my “readers” would bombard me with tons of hate comments saying how feelingera I am. Gah, who cares. If I believe I’m Carrie in the making, then I am Carrie in the making. (Riiiiiiiiiiight.)

Its been a long time since I’ve read as many books as I could. I finished Paulo Coelho’s “Brida”, Brendon Burchard’s “Life’s Golden Ticket”, Rhonda Byrnes’ “The Secret” – I have yet to finish Antonia Fraser’s “Marie Antoinette : The Journey” and Paulo Coelho’s “Like the Flowing River” and Catherin Gildiner’s “Too close to the Falls”.
I really think I have to read Coelho’s “The Witch of Portobello”, oh oh oh and Gabriel Garcia Marquez’s “Love in the time of Cholera”. I’ve been so curious since I saw Serendipity, and Oprah just can’t help but bring it up all the time, of how much she loves it and all. A 50 year love affair, how’s that. If there’s anything else you suggest I should read, tell me!!! Just don’t spoil it so much! Ha,ha!

My Diorshow’s container got broken. It fell on the floor while I was packing and it cracked open. So I had to “transfer” it to my Chanel. It’s a good thing that my Inimitable is almost done. Heehee.

I know Uggs have been booted out (booted out! Ha,ha! … Sorry I just had to say it) of the fashion industry since uhm… God knows when, but I just had to have one. So I got a pair from Roxy! Will be wearing it on my flight. Ha,ha. Oh oh! And I also got a pair of sneakers from Vans. I said I was gonna give up on sneakers after my last purchase of “Mary had a little lamb, Little Bo Beep lost her sheep” Converse high-cuts, but this was something I couldn’t let go. They were pink. And skull printed. Would be such a shame to walk out on them (Haha! Haha! Walk out on....Gah, okay I'll shut it).

Oh and…
9 more. Oh no wait. More like, 9 left.
Showtime, people.
SHOWTIME!




(Pretty Woman)

Vivian: So where are we going?
Edward: It’s a surprise.
Vivian: Well if I forget to tell you later, I had a really great time.


0 comments: