I'm so excited...

...and I just can't hide it, yeahhhh ooohhh baaaaby!!!

I swear, this is so exciting. I've been backreading my old Blogspot, and Helga's website, and I must say how happy I am that I'm back here. I need to dig my old self up from the grave! Where is this Abbie who shared so much about herself, who was so confident in spite of how awesome(r) the girls she looked up to were compared to her? Srsly! I miss her! Do you?

iJoke.

But anyway, I know there are a lot of things I have to work on. I feel like I came from SOUL CAMP not learning anything.

"I just lost myself, that's all."

"But arent you supposed to like, go into limbo or something and come back and be all freakin' Einstein and shit?"

"......"

How depressing. Pssh.
But do bear with me, friends. God knows I'm trying! And thinking about re-discovering myself just feels oh-so-orgasmically-good!
...Yeah.

You know what it feels like? It feels like the Power Rangers being apart from each other for so long, constantly screwing up their missions (that's how I was), and finally finding themselves in one place and morphing into this totally awesome giant robot with awesome(r) super powers, even better than they were before (that's what I aim to be)!

COME! Let's find a trampoline and jump on it together!! WEEEEE!!!!!

0 comments: