All you need is...

...LOVE.

Judging on how the year was for us, apart from God - this is what keeps us sane. You will always have it in you. For your family, friends, lovers. Spread it. Give all of it every single day, there will be more than enough for tomorrow. 

(I am absolutely obsessed with this photo of my friend Janna and her beau, James. I want a photo taken like this too! :) I'm really happy for you, Janny. You guys make a great couple. Stay in love, you two! P.S. - Thanks for letting me use your photo. I post-processed it btw, hope you like it!)


5 comments:

  1. thanks abs!!! very short but sweet feature. i looove it. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sure,sweetie!!! <3 Thanks again!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This one's my fave pic of theirs too. Second is their "this is how we stROLL" pic. ;))

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh! I'm in love. I also want a photo taken like this.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ish, yeah!!! They really look good together! <3
    Angie, me too!! :)

    ReplyDelete