Facematics

Most of my high school friends know I'm a Heart Evangelista fan. Never really admitted it when I went back to the Philippines for college, but okay, hmm... having said that now doesn't make it much of a secret. Whenever my friends compliment me that I look like her sometimes, I get really kilig cos I loved her since her first appearance in G-mik!, which I have recorded on tape. Yes, you read that right.

Whenever I'm bored, I look up photos of her on the intarwebs, and sometimes I notice that I have similar photos (angles) of myself. All I need are the Move, Free Transform, Opacity, Clone Stamp and Burn tools and voila!

Facematics 1


Facematics 2


I used to be ashamed of this fact but I figured there's nothing wrong in liking a local celebrity and I'm not one to brag but considering the fact that she is one of the prettiest faces on television makes me proud in a way when most of my friends say I look like her!

Okay, KMN.

0 comments: