Formspring Kwezchunz # 3

Hi Abbie!:) The first time I saw you on Seventeen super like na kita:"> Hehe. Btw, you're so gorgeous:)
WAAAH thank you so much! That's really sweet! 

Hi Abbie! I've followed yours and Andrew's love story and let me say congratulations to your recent engagement. I am happy for you. :) Anyways. My question is, how did you find it in your heart to forgive him despite all the things that happened and all the things he has done to hurt you?
Wow. Heehee! Thank you!! Okay, well honestly, I didn't even think it was possible. I was always torn in between hating him for life and giving him another chance in case he asked for it. No matter what I said or thought about him, things changed when we met again. My friends warned me about it, like - it would be normal to badly miss an ex after a (dramatic) break-up, but we both had to talk about it, I had to know EVERYTHING, EVERY SINGLE THING before I could come to forgiving him (just him, not her, maybe not yet). I guess, if God brings two people together, no matter what happens in between, no matter how many ruthless people try to tear you apart, in the end, there'll always be you and him. Just you and him. You'll just know it, in your heart. You'll know if its right, you'll know if you're doubtful and if you're willing to take the risk, regardless. You'll know :)

When can I meet you? :))
You will soon!! Err in 11.5 months. God knows the exact date I'll be in Philippine soil. Haha! I missed hearing from you, Ish!

I WILL NOT ASK, BUT WILL LEAVE YOU A MESSAGE :) Let me know when you're coming back here in MNL! Ily, Alien Cousin! 
I love you too, Alien Cousin! Haha! I will be home next year, I'll see you! <3 class="Apple-style-span" style="font-weight: bold;">Hello Ate Abs! All is well with me though I do wish some of my college "friends" would stop being so surprised when they find out I'm still with my boyfriend, it's a bit insulting since I get the feeling that they think I'm incapable of being in a relationship for more that a couple of months. Anyway, all is well indeed. I hope everything is going great for you and your fiance. When are you guys getting married? :) Happy belated Christmas by the way! 
That blows, Nininz. I wonder what's up with them. Well all I can say is, keep surprising them! Haha! Basta ikaw, happy. Right, sweetie? :) Nako next year pa, if not early, then mid-2010. God knows. Belated Merry Pasko to you too!!

http://thesongandthestory.tumblr.com
This is nice, thanks for sharing! :)

Formspring page here! Or you can use the widget on my sidebar! Lovelove, you guys!

0 comments: