Formspring Kwezchunz # 4

Last Formspring session for 2009, woot!

I love you, Abbieroo!! Why so awesome? Happy a wonderful 2010 ahead of you! xo
I love you moar, Joeyroo! Goodness, how are you and how have you been?! I miss hearing from you! :( I wish you a happy and prosperous New Year! More blessings for us! <3


Abs, I just want to ask kung anong code ginamit mo para malagay sa sidebar mo yung FormSpring. Thanks.

Ohai Anj! I just clicked on the Widget tab and voila! The code is there. Heehee! :D


Hi, lover! :* I meeeeth you!
LOVAAR!!! I mizz you too! :( I can't wait to see you and the girls again!


Ate when and where is the wedding?'',?
It depends on when it's gonna be. If things will go as planned (God knows), malamang civil wedding will be here, in the MidEast :)


What's your dream job?^^
Ohai Tey!! I seriously would love to continue modeling when we settle for good in the Philippines! :( Also, I want to write/style for PREVIEW! OMG. Haha! I think doon talaga yung calling ko, sa fashion. I may not be a know-it-all when it comes to fasyon, but...I'm obsessed. Kung mayaman lang ako, goodness. Haha!


Hello, Ate Abbie! :) I posted something here anonymously yesterday. I just made an account now. :)) Just sayin' :) Advance Happy New Year. :)
Ohai Joy! Yep, got it! Happy New Year to you too! <3


ilang years na kau ni andrew? congrats! so when's the wedding?
Malapit na mag 6 years dapat but we broke up in 2008, and remained that way for 8 months. Naayos naman namin ang mga bagay-bagay, thank God :) We're planning sana by early or mid 2010, but we'll see. May mga dapat pa kaming ayusin before we get hitched :)


Hi Ate Abbie!! :) How are you? I seem quite FC or something. Sorry. :)) Yeah. I just wanted to know how you're doing. :) - Joy | http://freakbitchbaby.tumblr.com/
(It was prettypinkskies.tumblr before. :])
Haha no you don't sound FC at all <3 I'm doing good, thanks! You? Oh, and I followed you already in Tumblr, right? *checks* YES I DID! Heehee! Thanks for asking, sweetie!


I wonder too but at least I am happy :) I hope you have the wedding of your dreams! I know that it doesn't matter whether it's big or small, what matters is that everyone knows you're giving your heart to your Andrew :) and everyone else who wants to steal him can back off cause he's yours :P proof is on your left ring finger :D
So true! And that's really sweet <3 Civil wedding first though, most likely. Wala pang enough money to have a church wedding! Wah! Haha! And yeah, I hope they get the message. Ang sarap mag "in your face!" eh. Miss you Nininz!


Congratulations Miss Abbie!:)
Thank you, thank you!!! <3


So, are you still with me for 2010? Cos if you are, then LET'S DO THIS! Happy New Year, everyone!! Much love! x

0 comments: