Peace, Bro


Wild, Frizzy Hair. Bathroom Tiles. Crew Tee. One bored girl... VOILA. One way to kill depression (or at least fight insanity), is vanity.






I love my Tee. I got it from Topman while I was getting Andrew some stuff. Haha. When he got home, I showed it to him but convinced him he wouldn't like it since he's not a fan of the great John Lennon (more like what he believes in... or, err doesn't). I love him for his music though, and his passion to fight for what he believes is right, hoping for unity and peace.

I love the photo (on the tee), too. I printed it last year and stuck it on my wall.

I have so many ideas in my head, I wish I have more time (and options on places) to shoot in. I've been making much use of the self-timer mode through the years. I just wish Drew and I could bond over shooting again! Its just so much fun when its done with the Fiancé.

2 comments:

  1. love your hair here 'te Abbie...you're so uber awesome and pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tey! Why j00 such a sweeteartzzz? Heehee! Thank you so much <3

    ReplyDelete