D00D, that's so random (PT 1)

Before my friend Dustin tagged me in Facebook (to state 25 random facts and whatnot about yourself), I already started out typing a random blog entry a week ago.


1.) I srsly want a Moleskine notebook. I've been writing on a journal since I was 9. AND I WANT ONE SO BAD. Totally in my list of things to buy by December.


2.) I'm starting to fall in love with romantic-feel photos, like these! I've been thinking about making our room back in Makati with this theme. Sometimes, less is totally more. Mint green walls, vintage bed, white sheets. Hannabeth, anyone? And now I can't stop dreaming about a walk-in closet. Fudge darn it.

I probably like them because of the flowers/ floral prints. Lol.

3.) I have this addiction to headpieces / hats that I can't really acknowledge yet, other than the few knitted berets / beanies that I got from H&M and F21. I want wild headdresses like these!

Massive crush is massive, on Georgina Wilson.

And Olivia Lopez, too!



And masks!

I'm beginning to love Abbey Lee Kershaw a whole lot.

4.) Who are you rooting for in American Idol? Okay, I love Casey James and Didi Benami, but I'm all out for Andrew Garcia. I am in love with the dude. Plus plus plus plus points for being a family man. Whenever he cries and says, "this is for my son", I can't help but shed a tear with him too. Bless his sweet heart (and his hot wife - who happens to be Pinay, btw). I'm beginning to love Siobhan Magnus and Katelyn Epperly, too!

My friend Dindy uploaded this on Facebook and tagged me
- we're both hardcore Andrew Garcia fans.


5.) If I loved lace before, well I love it even more now. About 3 years ago, I saw a lace dress by Roberto Cavalli that I absolutely LOVED - can't believe Topshop has a few this season. I even sketched a similar dress that I had planned on having custom-made. I wanted to hang myself for visiting the website. I'll never learn my lesson when it involves Topshop. Its sad, but its like this addiction I can NOT cure. NOT EVER. NO.


Roberto Cavalli
(gotta love Google for being able to pull this photo off the intarwebs!)

Topshop


Also, I'm loving Richard Nicholl's and Unique's lines this season. Too gorge for words.



Love that you can detach the dress and use it as a top / skirt if you want to!
Genius!


6.) Which makes me realize how I've been saying I've had an affair with Topshop since 2004, when its actually been since 2003!!! This photo was taken in 2003. I know this because at the time, Andrew and I weren't together yet! GAH. My love affair with Toppys. Oh yes. Nothing compares.

My friend George took this photos.
I remember skipping classes that day to head to Makati.


7.) I recently confirmed that I am Aichmophobic. For some reason, I hate hate hate ice skating shoes. I always imagine someone's head / hand getting cut off by accident on ice. Morbid, but its true. I like ice skating, don't get me wrong (I'm no pro but shyeah...) But...watching people skate makes me nervous, like I'm expecting someone to get seriously hurt or something.

I think I can blame that on Blades of Glory's "IRON LOTUS". Meh.

8.) Last week, I regret doing a movie marathon (The Ugly Truth/The Time Traveler's Wife/And half of Julie&Julia), because I wasn't able to take a power nap before Andrew arrived from work! Hence the grumpyness I threw at him after 15 minutes of no kisses or hugs. I was sort of waiting for those. He did baby me though as soon as he noticed I wasn't in a very good mood.


The Time Traveler's Wife was steaksauce. Most of my friends tell me the book is much better (srsly, when did movie adaptations ever beat the books it were based on). My Dad was in my room when I was watching though, so I didn't get the chance to cry the same way I did when I was watching P.S. I love You. I think Eric and Rachel did an awesome, awesome job.


9.) Aevan and I were talking about Ryan Agoncillo recently and he mentioned that they were FB friends. So he said I should try my luck adding him up. And I did, I sent him a message as well, saying that I was one of their guest speakers in Y!Speak before, trying to freshen his memory (cos it was such a long time!)


And by golly, look what happened about 2 days later:


WAAAH! I know you don't know this, but even back in High School, I had the BIGGEST crush on Ryan. One of my best guyfriends, John (who is Aevan's older brother) actually edited our prom photo together back in 2000 and placed Ryan's head on his body. Imagine how much I LOVED that photo.


10.) I miss listening to Twilight Saga audiobooks. Lol. I was cleaning the house last week (nothing like spending ME time alone at home, cleaning, lol. No srsly), and for some reason I missed listening to it! I guess it was cos when I was jobless for 3 weeks back in 2008, I would spend like 36 hours decorating my room, listening to the audiobooks, falling asleep to Yiruma's "The River Flows in You", lol. I'm a certified TwiAddict until this very day. I will not be judged.


11.) A girl named Catherine Mirondo has been making my heart explode into tiny little pieces recently. She's been helping me campaign for the Benetton Casting Competition, she also wrote this in her blog :

"..I’ve been ignoring blogsites not until I was inspired by Abbie Alodia Almasco…She ain’t no Celebrity but she’s a STAR for me… I first saw Abbie way back in my college days when I used to hang around with my “hut buddies”… She turned out to be the “GIRLFRIEND” of our ultimate crush, Andrew!!! Yeah, Andrew, Abbie’s boyfriend once had our eyes nailed on him. We had a chance to meet Andrew, through the initiative of our most kikay friend. We all hoped that he would fall for us, but ofcourse, those bets and were all just for fun. Then, he disappeared. We were no longer spotting him during our breaks. So, we hunted for new prospects… Few months later, here came the magazine of CLA. It was named FACES. I browsed it til I found Andrew and Abbie. They were both featured in the magazine. It was cute. Abbie was loved by the camera. All shots were perfect. This couple is nearly perfect. Then years have past and I got hooked on Facebook. There, I found Abbie again through our common friend,Aiza. She may not knew me at all but it didn’t matter. It was surreal but seeing her pictures made me developed a huge girlcrush on her. (Abbie, I hope u don’t mind me having copies of your pictures) I kept track on her FB page from then on. I check if there’s new uploaded photos any chance I get. Then I finally clicked the URL links she has on her page. Reading her blogs has become my therapy. I even downloaded some of her videos from Youtube upon discovering ‘em. (Oh noh!!! Just now I realized how hooked I am to Abbie) I always tell my housemates about her. That Abbie’s gotten cool stuff from Topshop… and she has started taking photos of herself in the tub… and she’s already engaged with Andrew… and how close she resembles to Heart Evangelista and so on….. You guys might think that evrything is so bizaare coz I seem to be incarcerated by her charm. Well, there’re few reasons why I like Abbie and one of those is that, HER, being so true to herself. RANTING isn’t a crime. It’s her way of telling the world how she feels… and that GOOD VIBE she always shares somehow affects me. I signed up for tumblr because I was inspired by her. ( I dunno if u can call me a copycat but I can never ever be like Abbie. She’s genuine.Authentic.) She influences me in such ways I do love. All my frustrations are starting to re-construct because Im no longer a loser… Not so Inferior like I used to be. This is the new ME. Abbie made a TOUGH GIRL in me. I loveyou, Abbie…"

Pretty girl Cath Mirondo.
One of the nicest people I have ever met in the intarwebs.

Too bad I didn't get to meet her when we were schoolmates!


Its girls like her who inspire me, really. To stick to my true, jologs self. I'm no celebrity, I know. But whenever a nice girl comes up to me in cyberspace and tells me that I'm an inspiration, it still makes my heart skip a beat, and my jaws drop to the floor every single time. I won't be a hypocrite as well, it feels good whenever someone says they're a 'fan', but I prefer to call them 'cyber friends', cos that's what they are, anyway : genuine people you meet online, who'd touch your life, leave a mark, appreciate you and they take their time to read your stuff. God knows how much I appreciate it, every single thing you guys give me.

I love you too, Cath. Bless your sweet heart.


12.) Up to this day, I'm still aching for a pair of DM's. In White, Black and Hot Pink!




Don't hold your breath for part II!


4 comments:

  1. Oooo!I love Andrew Garcia!...btw have u heard Siobhan's "think"?!I began to love her because of that song!

    ReplyDelete
  2. great pics!!!!
    nice blog HONEY! :D I LIKE IT!!!

    Follow my blog and I follow your blog:O)

    i`m happy if you follow me toooo with bloglovin ;)

    KISS ;*)

    ReplyDelete
  3. tampoooooo! kidding :)
    i heart you so much Mrs. Bautista :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE LOVE LOVE the BIGG/HUGE BOWS! i have so manyy but i always want more and bigger ones!

    ReplyDelete