Something for the Ladies


Except the slutty ones. No, you don't deserve this. You're part of the song though - the ones who our men just say "Hey" to.

Supposedly from the man who sweeps you off your tootsies and make you puke pretty little butterflies. I shouldn't be, but I'm posting this in his behalf. Andrew, am I posting this in behalf of you too? Hee.


Beautiful girls all over the world
I could be chasing but my time would be wasted
They got nothing on you baby
Nothing on you baby
They might say "hi" and I might say "hey"
But you shouldn't worry about what they say
Cause they got nothing on you baby

I remember the first time I heard this. I was doing the Laundry we were tuned on MTV. Andrew was making Lunch and I ran to him and said, "This song's cute! Who sang this?"

B.o.B. at your service. I loved his collab with Hayley too! The woman I want to be! Woo, new ring tone!


3 comments:

  1. Thank you for posting this! I've been hearing this song for a couple of times now but I haven't had the chance to search its title! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Christina! :) Sure! Heehee! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi abbie, can i repost some things you said? like the part of this song is not for the sluts. It actually suits my friend and I want her to realize her mistakes.

    ReplyDelete