Covers?

I'm not so sure. But I hope you enjoy them as much as I did, singing. I have no plans of uploading feelingerang covers I did back in 2007. Oh God no. They're up on the intarwebz though. Those are blackmail worthy. Ick. But I'm not ashamed to show my flaws. I just love singing, that's all.

Misguided Ghosts / Paramore (cover) from Abbie Almasco-Bautista on Vimeo.


Finally uploading a version I did of Misguided Ghosts, didn't really add anything new to it, but its such a pretty song and I've always wanted to sing it. This is probably my nth time to sing this, but my first time to upload it onto the intarwebz :)

My second time to use a still photo for the video - the first time was when I uploaded a cover I did of Janet Jackson's "Let's wait Awhile" last year, but took it down. I may have to sing that again :)

Instrumental background c/o Nathan Bromwich.
Wee, thanks!


When I look at you / Miley Cyrus (cover) from Abbie Almasco-Bautista on Vimeo.


Remember when I said I hated Miley Cyrus, but really love what she does? This is one of them. I'm a sucker for cheese, hence my love for cheesy songs.

I wanna watch "The Last Song" so bad :/

Instrumental version c/o this guy :)
Super thanks!!! :)


Hopefully my next covers will be much better, and I could add my own flavor to the song(s). /fingers crossed/

Suggestions on what to sing next? I'm thinking Lights' "Drive my Soul" cos I've been in love with that song since I first heard it last year. Or maybe DJ Sammy's version of "Heaven".

0 comments: