Currently Reading


Its pure awesomeness. I'm way past Chapter 16. Lance and I are racing to finish it first. But I started on Friday, which was also when I stopped.

Isn't the movie awesome? Michael Cera is, for sure. Is it weird that I remember dreaming about Ramona Flowers? ... Does this mean I'm totally in-lesbians with her too? Totally.

I'll be doing another review of the most recent films I've seen in the past 2 weeks. The last graphic novel I've attempted to read (let alone, own) was Frank Miller's "SIN CITY". Because I was head over heels, totally into the film. Which reminds me, I have to get "The Spirit" (have you seen it yet? I have it, but its cam-rip, boo). I remember finishing the Twilight Saga by DLing them online, got them before the Book Set.

I'm gonna stop now before you hate me even more. The World hates Twilight fanatics and I know that for a fact.

What other graphic novels do you suggest I read? Man, gotta love the intarwebs.

P.S. I think Brie Larson did a really good job portraying Envy Adams... and I forgot this isn't a review of the film.


1 comment:

  1. Meh, I'm still on Book 1! Must finish everythaaang before I watch the movie. :)

    ReplyDelete