Bowie Soup


So this was another purchase from Life two weeks ago. Its a David Bowie Two-Toned Tee from House of the Gods. I was eyeing on that Ground Zero Teddy Dollar Shirtdress, but I am so sure that Andrew would kill me if I went beyond my shopping limit.

Sadly, the Jeremy Scott goodies are way beyond my budget. I could grab one but it would've been my only purchase. I was lucky to have remembered Wildfox on my way out of the store, I was able to grab one of their signature shirts (that I am absolutely in love with).

All photos by Andrew Bautista
Post-processing by Me





I guess I haven't outgrown my Scene phase yet, in a way.

Tee from House of the Gods / Embroidered Hotpants by Kate Moss from Kate Moss for Topshop / Velvet Heeled Booties from Topshop / Garfield Band-Aid

1 comment:

  1. I love you, your shirt and the 3rd photo! Haha! :D

    ReplyDelete