Comic Relief


Literally.

You know how I said I've always wanted to be Hulk, and then later found out that he had a cousin, who, because Bruce donated his blood to her after she got beaten up, ended up with the same radioactive blood he had, and once that combines with anger... well it isn't pretty. But she's hot, but yeah... it isn't pretty. But srsly she's hot.


So Andrew knows, like the occasional rage black-outs I end up having once in a while, which I really really really try to fight. But you know what they say, you can't fight the moonlight.

What.

So after shooting feelingerang fashion photos one night, he wanted me to pose as She-Hulk. And you know what happened next.


Wouldn't it be nice to be able to express your anger like the Hulks? Maybe Hulk Hogan included?


1 comment:

  1. Abbie gosh you are always pretty! :) Love the fun photos :)

    hearts,
    Melai of Style and Soul

    ReplyDelete