Psyched

My Cousin Gee just spoke to me via Y!M and told me that she was off to Fashion Week (she's interning for one of the designers in London and she's sort of one of the people in-charge of the show, which is awesome, I'm so proud of her. Pinnys, if you're reading this - I'm so proud of you! I can't wait to see your blog giving us all the juicy details!)

Anyway, I'm going to be doing a report on London Fashion Week, the last time I did a Runway Report was in 2007, would you believe? Ha! If you want to see it, click here.

Here are the things that gets me so psyched about London's Fashion Week :

Bambi Northwood-Blythe is the lead model for Topshop Unique. Why. So. Awesome.
I love you, woman.


THE HAIR AT CRAIG LAWRENCE!!!! .... THE HAIR! DARN IT! After I saw this photo I practiced it on myself! I'll do a shoot with this hair soon. GAH, so amazing. I'm so inspired!


THE FREAKIN' SHOES AT TOPSHOP UNIQUE. WHAT. WHY?? I JIZZED!
I love the pair on the right!


I just noticed that I would actually pay attention to other details first before my eyes land on the clothes. Ha!

I think I'm loving the stuff designers are coming up with and re-creating for S/S 11. I don't know, but before I wouldn't even bother checking out each outfit, but I swear, this generation's designers are amazing. I mean, not to put the legends like Karl Lagerfeld or Diane Von Furstenberg or John Galliano aside, but wow.



(photo source : Topshop)

0 comments: