/Slump/


I like my outfit today so I made use of Photobooth, hee! Please excuse the poor quality, meh. Andrew's cam is too heavy to carry to work.


(Zara Cardigan, Mama's Wallis Velvet Leopard Top, Topshop Jeans, Topshop Boots, Forever21 "Lelepung" Necklace)


And as the summers ending the cold air rush your hard heart away / You were so condescending / And this is all that's left / Scraping paper to document / I've packed a change of clothes and it's time to move on

Yes, I just burst out into song.

Honestly, there are so many clothes I have not worn and uploaded on Lookbook. I feel bad on most days when I think that I am totally in the wrong continent. There is nowhere else for me and my Husband to shoot but inside the house! Totally limited space. But we're trying to make it work. Its why my Photobooth photos are shot in either the office or the house! But its okay, I love the MidEast all the same.

6 comments:

  1. I like this get-up!! And its so sweet you wore your Mom's clothes <3 God bless you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah Hotney, most of Mama's clothes now are in my closet :') Thank you, I miss you!! God bless you too Hotney <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish I can pull off that look. I guess its really time for me to lose them fats now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You CAN pull it off, Anj :) Just believe in yourself! Srsly! :) You can do it :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loving those boots and the necklace!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the whole look! And those boots! :D :D :D

    <3 Camille
    http://bigbangstheory.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete