Camille Luang, You Are Awesome


Check out this pretty artwork :


By Camille Luang, who is half of Big Bangs Theory.

GORGEOUS. I love it! Its been awhile since I got one of these! By the way, this also serves as a hint on two more girls that will be featured in my blog.

Goodness, there are so many awesome people to write about regardless of how famous they already are.

God bless the internet. Thank you for giving me the opportunity to come across such unique and talented people that I have already fallen in love with even if I have not met them IRL - YET!

Thank you so much, Camille! If you feel like, you know...making more, I honestly do not mind. AT ALL. Ha! I kid, but yeah. I'm serious. Haha!... Well yeah, its totally fine with me if you do. This is just too awesome!

BTW, if you want to see what my other friends have done for me in the past, check out this album in my Multiply page!


1 comment:

  1. OMG Abbie I remember I made one for you before! :P Hee. Miss you!

    ReplyDelete