Zitkato

Zitkato is Bluebird in Lakhota. It just popped up in my head when I was thinking for an album title for this set. Drew got a new flash so aside from doing test shots last night, we proceeded to shoot for my new header. Do you like?

These photos were taken by Drew, and post-processed by me. Looking forward to doing more, because I'm loving how these shots look! So pro, don't you think?







Do you see the Orion's Belt on my face? Ha!
I have three moles (out of the 7) that form the Orion's belt.
It used to be my favorite constellation. Actually, it still is.








(First Set : Peach Chandelier Earrings from Topshop / Second Set : Pearl Necklaces from Flea Market and Forever21, White Tee from Flea Market, Sparkly Hot Pants from Topshop, Scarf used on hand from Donna Karan New York)

I have a thing for imperfect photos. I don't shop out my bruises, and some of my zit marks, just 'cause, and my hair's all messy. I think those things add so much character. Also, I can't make up my mind on which watermark should I use for my photos. I think I'm gonna go with something really simple though.

Andrew wants to do a Boa-inspired shoot next. That's what you get for marrying a man who happens to be into K and JPop.

I honestly have to work on giving more poses for Andrew next time. I'm a bore 'no? Gah. By the way, remember the 3 Ways to Wear post? Andrew hasn't taken a video of me explaining yet! Grr. Queen of ProCRASStination, ha!


The week's just begun in the Middle East. Its a weekend everywhere else. How's that going for you guys?

7 comments:

  1. Gorgeous photos! <3 :)

    <3Camille
    http://bigbangstheory.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. im diggin the new theme! :D its fabulous!! :D
    and that shorts is flirty gorgeous! me likes! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. My jaw just dropped on the floor. So pretty!!! -Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello there, Abbie!

    I love your blog. Your writing is inspiring. And you're such a gorgeous and beautiful person.

    I'll put a link of your blog in mind. I hope you don't mind.

    Feel free to drop by!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have a thing for imperfect photos too. I mean, I edit like put together photos but I don't really remove blemishes. I think that's what gives photos character. :)

    I love all the photos, Abbie! :)

    <3 Christine
    http://bigbangstheory.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello. :) What shade and brand of lipstick did you use here?

    ReplyDelete