If it was possible, then I've lived a thousand lives at 24


Old, New, Documentaries, RomComs, you name it. Here are a list of movies (with their respective trailers) I am itching to seed and feast my eyes on. And well, because obviously I don't want to base anything on trailers alone, I'm giving you mostly superficial reasons why I want to watch them. Ha!


All Good Things



This one really struck me because its based on a true story, and unsolved mysteries blow my mind. Also, as much as I love Kirsten Dunst and Ryan Gosling, what joy would it be to see Kristen Wiig (who is definitely my favorite SNL cast member) serious? She was pretty serious in Whip It but this is srzbznz.


No Strings Attached



How cute is Natalie Portman in this trailer. They make a cute couple!


Suckerpunch



Might be so-so, but it has Vanessa Hudgens.


Daydream Nation



If you read my blog you'd know how much of a sucker I am for Kat Dennings.


Hesher



WHY NO ARR! COPIES ON THE INTARWEBZ WHYYYYY. Also, I don't think this really is a trailer, its one of the scenes.


Black Swan



You can tell how much I'm into Nat Portman. Looks like an interesting thriller to watch! And Mila Kunis!


127 Hours



The moment I read JAMES FRANCO, that was it. Based on true events (actually on the life of Aron Ralstoy who survived after getting stuck in one of the canyons while solo-adventuring in Utah. Amazing stuff.)


Somewhere



This I've blogged about in Tumblr before. Another Sofia Coppola baby I can't wait to see.


Freakonomics



One word : AWESOME!!!! I can't wait to read it first.



Never Let Me Go



Hauntingly traumatizing, dragging dramas? I am so in.



Love and Other Drugs



I think its nice to see Jake and Anne reunite on the big screen! They look adorbz together.


The Romantics



I'm only watching this because its star studded. Loljk. Okay its partly true.



Is there anything else you'd like to recommend that I watch? Actually make that "we", because my husband and I love to stay in and watch one movie after the other. Also, if seeding ARR!s was a hobby, then its top 2 on my list.

7 comments:

  1. I love everything on this list!!!
    Especially Love & Other Drugs!!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is awesome:) I watched a couple of trailers! want to see them!

    xx

    Cyliaaaa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're beautiful
    I love your blog.
    and you have such excellent tastes in style and art



    hope to hear from you!
    love always
    ^_^

    http://flyingakite.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. that's 2 natalie portman movies, 1 elle fanning and 1 anne hathaway. this all goes in my list. haha

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thor and/or Tron: Legacy gotta be in your radar, Abbieroo!

    Thor has Natalie Portman and Kat Dennings in it, while Olivia Wilde is in Tron: Legacy. Girlcrushes abound that the hubby would approve too! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love some of the trailers for these films, thank you so much sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love and Other Drugs - I felt like I paid to see Anne Hathaway's boobies!

    ReplyDelete