OMGAH I'M ON FASHION JINX!!!!

When I read a comment on one of my blog posts from the genius people behind Fashion Jinx telling me they wanted to feature me on their blog, I couldn't believe it. You should've seen the look on my face. I hurriedly sent them an e-mail and they replied with the questions! SO AMAZING!





I feel so honored to be part of this site. Thank you so much, Fashion Jinx!!
Check out the entire feature here!


You've got to follow them, there's just so many amazing people on the internet we have yet to discover and be inspired from. Obviously, fashionphiles are capable of many other things, you know?

Thanks to Fashion Jinx readers who left comments on the feature. So far there's three, but these three equal to three hundred to me. Thank you so, so, so much!


P.S. - Two of my favorite girls Christine and Camille Luang of Big Bangs Theory have recently been featured too! It didn't come as a surprise as these girls are definitely worth featuring! Which is why I'll be doing that myself. Just don't hold your breath. Ha!

6 comments:

  1. Congrats, Abbie... You deserved to be there. =)
    -Cath

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH COOL. COngrats..i'm a big fan of Fashion Jinx, they are a constant source of inspiration. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Abbie!!! :) And you are the sweetest, I'm so kilig right now! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on the feature Abbie :) You definitely deserve it. I love your blog and you are gorgeous as always :)

    hearts,
    Melai of Style and Soul

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats Abbie. You and your fashion is worthy to be blogged :) Miss you.

    ReplyDelete