Wild for Wildfox

My friends know just how obsessed I am with Marie Antoinette. They also know how much I love Wildfox Couture.

So it shouldn't come as a surprise knowing that I jizzed I saw Wildfox's jaw-dropping Spring 2011 LookBook.





















To say that this is epic doesn't do it justice. I want to do a similar shoot myself. THIS IS TOTALLY GOING IN MY "PEGS" FOLDER! DARN IT! FUDGER!

Kimberley and Emily of Wildfox, I FRICKIN' LOVE YOU GIRLS!


P.S. Stopped myself from spending $65.00 on a shirt from Wildfox today. If its still in my head by tomorrow, I am so getting it and having it shipped to my brother.

P.P.S. Special Holiday post coming up, don't hold your breath!

3 comments:

  1. beautiful, really beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Liezyl, I know right??? I want to shoot something like that one day! One very awesome day! GAAAH!

    Carissa, you couldn't have said it any better. I love it to bittttsss!

    ReplyDelete