And then I'm clearing my throat


What I'm not good at, is speaking in front of a huge crowd. No, crowd. Crowd. Because as far as I'm concerned, three is a crowd. LOLJK.

So I kept asking myself why it was so hard for me to start writing my first entry. I've been back-reading entries I posted in 2003 and couldn't help but feel a wee bit nostalgic and grateful that I was able to document all that and have something to go back to, as a reminder of the girl that I have grown from.

Truth be told, I was trying to keep up with the times and trends of blogging and sort of forgot what made me so passionate about writing. I kept telling myself that outfit posts are quite challenging to do, especially now that I'm working. I barely even have time to focus on typing an entry without worrying about the laundry, and how messy the house is.

I'm not competing against anyone, neither am I to take their spotlight. They've got their thing going on, I've got mine. I'm in a country where I can't take photos outside to show my style (the black cloaks never stopped me from dressing up though), and I have to live with that. I'm not one to complain about the life I live at the moment. God has blessed me with such a beautiful one and I am taking my time. The day will come when I'll have all the freedom for that.

To cut it short, yes - my blog may be a bit boring, but this is just me looking at it from your possible perspective. Its a different story for me, because I'm primarily doing this for myself, and whatever I could get out of it. I have dreams too you know? And if this blog will help me get to that point, then I'm willing. Now that I laid all that down...

WELCOME.

I've merged all my blogs in the past, from the very first one I owned 8 years ago, which is why my archives date back to 2003. And its one of my favorite features because I can time travel back to my first year in college. Too cool. You should've seen the look on my face when the thought of merging all my blogs together dawned on me. It was awesome.

Back then, it was really challenging to fix my template. I'd ask help from George and Lance and Jay. I wanted to have pages, which is why having them now makes me feel all smug and stuff. They are yet to be updated.

Also, like I mentioned, I'm trying to make a business out of this, just in case anyone's interested, which is why I came up with a "Contact" page.

I've also made a special Facebook page for my site, which you can find on my sidebar. Please click on LIKE if you're on Facebook!

Another additional feature is my "Porfolio" page (which I'll also be updating), where I can ahemshowcaseahem stuff I've done and other things I'm capable of doing.

I'm a bit bothered with my labels for some reason so I'm going to work on that as well.

Since I'm currently in the office and can barely see my table due to the pile of paperwork I've got in front of me, I'll go do what I'm paid to do and I hope you like the new site!


God Bless!


6 comments:

  1. Your blog aint boring!
    Hangganda nga ng bago mong template eh!! Very clean and very interesting at the same time.. :)

    Yezz naman nagiging active na siya!! Saya!! Hahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes! Hahaha! Thank you Hotney! :) Thank you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. loving everything about your new site!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. yey, ^^ I agree with them, very clean and yet may appeal ang template mo, ^^,

    ReplyDelete
  5. YEY, Abs! Congrats on your new site! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Abbieeee! cheers to your new site! Yeee! Liiike! :)

    ReplyDelete