Curse of the Black Pearl

(Photo via )

Since I saw the swatch of Chanel's Black Pearl a few weeks ago, I was drooling all over. Went to several Chanel outlets (I wouldn't dare go in the Chanel Boutique because I value my life too much) these past few days, so far I still find that lusty lusty Particuliere standing out among the other shades, which I was also (as usual) tempted to get, but decided to wait for Black Pearl instead.

Who am I kidding, I'd like to stock up on as much Chanel Nail Lacquers as much as I can. I'm probably getting Particuliere too. Ha.

This entry's title sounds like a Pirates of the Caribbean installment.

2 comments:

  1. i'd love to see how it actually looks on nails! the color intrigues me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was waiting forever for Particuliere to come out! but know that i see Black Pearl I loveee it! guess I'm getting both! : )

    ReplyDelete