He went to bed and Bumped his head

*late post, as usual.


Yesterday was awesome. It also sucked for so many people. I've no photos of the rain, the flood, how half of the van we rode home was submerged in the water.

It was funny though because my bestfriend and I managed to each get two lipsticks from MAC's Mickey Contractor collection for ten minutes before heading home. I'm actually wearing them in this picture (Mehr, Yash and Pink Plaid combined, but I only got Mehr and Yash yesterday).

I was supposed to work on a number of things but Hypnos or probably Morpheus, whoever was in charge yesterday, got to me. I slept for 3 hours before getting up at 7:00 P.M. which was great because I had enough time to work on my Bible Exhortations for Friday and Sunday.

I knew that the flood was really bad but I didn't think that it was that bad. Saw videos later that evening and I prayed for those who were affected. Can't help but remember when Ondoy struck the Philippines.

In spite of the things happening around me - my Uncle's Mercedes Benz ended up completely submerged underwater (and that car means a lot to me too, because he had it for 20 years now and there are so many memories attached to it), most of my loved ones having to walk home from their offices, my husband included - I am still rejoicing because God has protected them and they weren't harmed in any way.

Speaking of which, my friends and I were recently called by God to carry out a very important task. So pray for us.

Heading home in a bit. Its a weekend in the Middle East so I guess its proper for me to wish everyone a happy weekend!

God Bless you guys.


1 comment:

  1. This is such a lovely blog!

    xoxo,

    colormenana.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete