I hate you, Jarir Bookstore

You used to be my happy place. I know it was a stupid thing for me to leave my laptop in the car's trunk but it never really occurred to me that something like this could happen.

I'm actually speechless. NO ONE DID ANYTHING. No one tried to assist us, some of the staff even took it lightly, like it wasn't a big deal. AND TO HEAR THAT IT WAS THE THIRD TIME TO HAPPEN? NO CCTV CAMERAS BEHIND THE BUILDING AND NO SECURITY GUARDS ROAMING ABOUT?

YOU SHOULD'VE INFORMED YOUR CUSTOMERS! HOW MANY MORE PEOPLE ARE YOU WAITING FOR TO LOSE THEIR PERSONAL ITEMS BEFORE THIS ISSUE IS WORKED ON? A sign on the parking lots perhaps! ANYTHING!

Yeah, I understand that its outside the bookstore's premises, but ITS YOUR PARKING LOT FOR CRYING OUT LOUD! You're supposed to do something at least!

I really hate you guys now. I REALLY DO.

Please pray for me and my laptop. Please. I need prayers right now because I'm about to go nuts. I do pray and know that at this very moment, from the hour they professionally broke in the car and the car's trunk, God is doing something great. BECAUSE HE IS BIGGER AND STRONGER THAN ALL THE EVIL-DOERS COMBINED! Miracles are happening right now and I claim it!

GOD IS DOING SOMETHING RIGHT NOW AND I CLAIM IT. Nothing is impossible with God. NOTHING! I know the devil is trying to distract us from the many things we are committed with and with everything that's happened to me, YOU THINK I'LL TURN AGAINST GOD? NEVER! He will never leave me and everything that happens according to His will is for the best.

I KNOW THAT GOD IS WORKING ON THIS. I TRUST GOD. I'm scared, yes. I'm paranoid, yes. BUT I KNOW, I JUST KNOW IT - GOD HAS AND IS PERFORMING MIRACLES.

Because He is with me. NOW WHO CAN GO AGAINST ME?

NEVER LEAVE YOUR PERSONAL ITEMS UNATTENDED ANYWHERE. I have so many regrets at this point but I know entertaining them won't do me any good. I'm sort of on the brink of losing my sanity and I am very restless and helpless. I can't sleep and I feel like the other half of me is pacing around the room and biting my nails.

Prayers for me, please. Prayers for the people who stole my laptop. Whatever it is, however it happens, I just want my Proenza back. The first person to have ever held it was my Mom.

PLEASE, LORD. PLEASE. PLEASE.

4 comments:

  1. aww.. :( i hope you get it back. but if not, i trust the Lord will address this in his own terms.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my, abbie :( I'm so sorry. I really hope they become more cautious of their place and their customer. Sayang, cos you loved the place and now because of their negligence you don't know how to feel anymore about it. :( But yes, God is great..he'll know what to do.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I lost mine as well last year and no one could ever assume the paranoia and sadness I felt that day. Yet keep the faith because the Lord is ever so great and this situation will not keep you down for too long. He works in unbelievable ways.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so sorry to hear about this...I will pray for you. I hope to God that everything works itself out, hun

    ReplyDelete