Orrage

Because there isn't much going on and I'm still too lazy to shoot a video blog with my phone (I purchased iMovie just so I can edit a video there but it takes awesome skillz and I'm trying to acquire it!)





I've no idea how I can take photos like this and my room is just so....neat.






Hee!

Yes, I don't blame you for sleeping with your Blackberry. But you can't blame me for sleeping with my iPhone either! I thank the Lord for this blessing.

I pray that He blesses me with the willpower to stop doing what I usually do (flake out of my "no shopping" rule for months) so I can save up and be patient enough to wait for what He has to say.

I think I'll be excessively blogging today, too. And no random posts! Typing them now, one after the other! Huzzah.

1 comment:

  1. Your face! I love eeettt! <3
    I can't wait for the iPhone 5 to be released. I'm not going to buy it, but I'm still excite. Heee! You should teach me more photo manipulation techniques on Instagram!
    I'm going to die from radiation from my BlackBerry. It's with me all the time. x_x

    ReplyDelete