An Open Letter to Portrait Artists

Originally titled as "An Open Letter to Danny Roberts"


Blogger Potraits, Ver. 1 Series

Blogger Potraits, Ver. 2 Series
Photos grabbed from Igor+André, artwork by Danny Roberts



I can't even begin to describe how much I love his work.

I'm pretty tired of wanting to update my header every time I feel like it doesn't define me or what I write, and I was hoping that I'd have something that'll be my trademark. A trademark header. Something that doesn't need to be updated.

Unfortunately, the very talented Mr. Roberts is unable to take new work at the moment as he's very busy. I told him that I hope he remembers me when he's not. He's awesome.

Do you know anyone who is willing to do a portrait of me for my blog header? I'll describe how I want it done. And I am very much willing to pay. But before we start, I hope you don't mind showing me some of your work.

Send me an e-mail at kidgnarlyDOTlovechildATgmailDOTcom. Thanks, you guys! Looking forward, I can't wait!



1 comment:

  1. I love Danny Roberts as well! I asked him if I could use one of his drawings as my header a year back since I knew he wouldnt have the time to actually make an illustration of me.

    You can always search around deviantart and see if there are artists that you like. I'm currently having mine done by a friend, hopefully it turns out well! :)

    ReplyDelete