Attention : Nokia Users


MY BLOG IS OFFICIALLY AVAILABLE ON THE NOKIA OVI APP STORE!!!!

AND I AM SO PSYCHED!


Thanks to Mr. Charles Tan of Nokia Philippines!!!
(click on the photo to redirect you to the Ovi page)

My other blogger friends' blogs are also available on the OVI app store, and I couldn't help but wish that mine was, too.

Lo and behold, after nearly a month of not checking my e-mail, I saw one from Nokia Philippines informing me that they'd like to turn my blog into an app for Nokia phones!

Seriously this made my year. Its such a big deal to me and it feels great to be a part of this considering that my blog isn't as interesting as my friends'!

Thank You Lord! Thank you Nokia Philippines!

If you're on a Nokia, please download my blog for FREE!!!

5 comments:

  1. WHAT ARE YOU SAYING?! Your blog is interesting 'no! Waaah, I missed a lot of your entries already. Been really busy kasi. And double waaah 'cause I don't own a Nokia phone. :-S

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow!!! this is great! congrats girl! i hope you'll have also one for iphone! :D soooooooo happy for you! blessings just keep on coming! :)


    i know this is late, but still i'm happy for you!

    ReplyDelete