GOT WHO?

In a span of a week (barely, even) I have turned from GOT clueless to GOT addict. I feel like biting my nails after each episode ends, and I go crazy mad when I find out that the next ep isn't up yet. I rejoiced upon reading that the show has picked up for a second season, but a bit sad because I can't wait to know what happens next. I keep wishing that the characters I've come to love don't get the boot out of the show.

Of course you guessed it, I am a Stark and I hail from Winterfell. Secretly I'd imagine that I am Daenerys, and in love with Jon Snow, wishing I had someone like Tyrion Lannister to hang out with. Also, he used to scare me so much, but man, Khal Drogo! KHAL DROGO. KKKKK-
K H A L D R O G O.


Daenerys Targaryen

Jon Snow

Tyrion Lannister

Khal Drogo

I first saw the show while browsing through Axxo's loot goodies and was a bit interested but didn't think I'd miss out on a lot if I hadn't given it a chance. I never really appreciated Medieval-themed movies especially when all they do is talk - I mean, "yeah yeah, we get the politics, where are the awesome fight scenes?" Which is why I love that this show's put so much effort into writing a very interesting plot set in these times.

All my favorite shows are on break (How I met, Big Bang, Gossip Girl, Modern Family, Glee) and I'm now hooked on Game of Thrones, and Doctor Who. I plan on watching other series as well like Dexter and Chuck, but thanks to my lack of HD space (2TB come to momma), I've decided to put those on hold too. I'll probably continue watching 30 Rock while waiting for the next episodes of GOT.

You should definitely give it a try.


I have awesome friends who I met through Tumblr (yes Larry and Ade, you know I'm talking to you guise), I've noticed how they'd bring up Doctor Who, which I know Sheldon Cooper likes. "Doctor Why Bother", lol. I've only seen the first ep last week and its quite weird how I instantly loved it. I've got the hots for the Doctor, too! The Raggedy Doctor!

I read the Wiki page and its been the longest running show on Television, it first aired in 3 and The Doctor has been played by 11 different actors, with the current one being portrayed by Matt Smith.

The Doctor

Amelia Pond

The first ep reminded me of Drop Dead Fred for some reason. Its one of my childhood favorites.

I've been so hooked on GOT that the rest of Doctor Who eps remain to be 'untouched' on my HD. We'll probably catch up tonight while stuffing our face with Yoghurt.

Saw the preview of the next ones though and I can't wait to see the ep where he meets 1800 or 1900-ish vampires! That's awesomesauce.

I wish I could time travel too. TARDIS!!! I wonder what would've happened if Albert Einstein confirmed his theory on Relativity. I'm guessing that would be a sin, though.

Regardless, Doctor Who is awesome.

0 comments: