I love you, Valerie Chua

In relation to this post, I received a couple of tweets from friends suggesting an artist to do my header. My friend Kisty then suggested Valerie Chua of QuietGirl.net, and upon seeing her artwork (one of it is Kisty's header), I immediately knew that she was the right person to beg. Ha!

Initially, Val was quite busy but in less than a month, everything was finalized and after constantly communicating with each other regarding the details, I opened my e-mail and found out that I had a gift waiting for me.


Eee! So awesome! I was really hyper when I saw it. I love that she was able to capture my style, even my ombre'd hair!

Thank you so much, Val! Its everything that I imagined it to be, as cheesy as it sounds. For more of Val's awesomeness, check out her official website, and like her page on Facebook!


4 comments:

  1. OMG ABBIE THIS IS SO BEAUTIFUL!!!!! <3

    Val is so talented! :3

    ReplyDelete
  2. GOR-GEOUS!! so you, abbiekins!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This way beyond lovely. Love it. <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. i certainly love her painting and style. ava.ph is giving away discount on her painting.
    http://ava.ph/shops/188-valerie-chua.html?type=shop#sthash.9hoBXqqn.dpbs

    ReplyDelete