Sup Shorty, Lemme Introduce Myself Properly

A 7 Shots track stuck in my head since last night. I remember when Andrew and I played this song over and over in our dorm rooms.

Been a while, hasn't it? This is going to be one really random entry.

Just recently (about two days ago), Pop and I were having our usual "catching up at the end of the day" routine when somehow the conversation lead to Blackberry phones. If you've been a reader of my blog, you'd know that I initially wanted a BB Bold, but with God's blessing, He gave me something more than I had hoped for - an iPhone 4, which I had in February of this year (the same month my 13" MacBook Pro got stolen). I was joking around with Pop when I told him that he was getting me and Andrew both a Blackberry bold 9780. For some reason my Dad did not object, or half seriously, half jokingly say that "it could wait", or "not now, I don't have enough to buy them". Instead he smiled. Deep down I knew he was considering it.

I wasn't expecting that in two days, as soon as we all got home from my Tito's birthday celebration that he would call for me (I believe he hasn't even removed his shoes yet). "Nee, come here". He reached for his bag, and took out a black box and handed it to me. "Its your Blackberry. Where's Andrew? Here's his." I was stunned, and I believe I turned red out of excitement and joy. I was jumping up and down like a child.

It feels good when you get yourself things, but at the age of 25, knowing that Papa still likes to give me things, it makes me feel something more than gratitude towards my Dad. Initially, it was the thought that my Dad got me AND my Husband something. He really hasn't changed, honestly. He's always been like this ever since I could remember.

So yes, Andrew and I BBM each other even when we're both lying in bed. Ha!

Speaking of Andrew... Have I blogged about his birthday gift? Srsly, you have to see it.

Abbie Birthday from Abbie Almasco-Bautista on Vimeo

Turns out, Andrew composed a song for me and arranged the music together with my Dad and closest friends, which I believe was a day before my birthday, the same day this video was taken. The song's title is "ABBIE BIRTHDAY". Clever.

He looks like a kid, so adorable. I can tell that he looks really happy singing this for me and I couldn't be any more kilig. Afterwards, my friend Jayson asked my friends to say something for my birthday, and when it was Andrew's turn, he ended up telling everyone our cheesy love story. I was turning red with the way he was imitating me (yes, he even demonstrated some of my actions and the way I spoke). Its nice to know that my Husband remembers all that.

Here are a few of my most recent photos :
Me and Lucy

I applied lipstick on Andrew and see how Morange compliments his skin tone. He ended up giving me that kissmark.

In love with the village golf car. For real.

Before heading to work


I do pray that everyone is doing well. And to make this clear, I am still very much in love with my iPhone. I still sleep with it. Ha. Only BBM is so addicting. Darn.

1 comment:

  1. so cute. :) thanks for sharing girl! i'm happy that you're happy :) :*

    ReplyDelete