Pixie

I find the word "Pixie" cute enough to want to try it on my head. I'm a bit torn though because I've decided on growing my hair out for real, and getting those shmexy beach waves through digital perming as soon as I land to the Philippines. And have it dyed to a deep, dark brown.

I still love my Ombre, been sporting it since last year, but my friends have seriously talked me into getting a haircut for a change, because I've been sporting the medium - long hair length long enough. The shortest I've went with was the "Bob" and I was in grade school. But I don't remember getting a Pixie cut. EVER.

I've awesome friends like Ral and Issa who have effortlessly pulled it off. At the same time, I thought, getting a Pixie would allow me to side-shave my head like Hannabeth only her hair is still long, and mine would be close to non-existent.

I'm both psyched and scared at the same time. I'm not blessed with enough curves and I fear that people would mistake me for a boy, which makes me think that I have to wear make-up and earrings all the time (and probably stuff my bra, LOLJK). I wonder if my features are feminine enough for me to be able to achieve the desired look (chos).

Look at these beautiful women. Don't they rock it? I wish I could, too! I'm torn! I'm tooooooooooooooorn!




I want Keira's hair!


All this, and I'm 70% convinced that I would push through with it by this week.



And then I see this on Tumblr.

Dang.

Okay, now what. I was wondering if you could probably help me decide? What are your thoughts on this?

4 comments:

  1. Go lang! What's life without adventures? XD Besides, we women have fashion by our side to save us from our natural dilemmas such as hair. Go for it :) Besides, I think it'll look nice on you :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I say go for the pixie cut Ate Abbie! You can pull it off. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Go for the pixie cut, Abbie! I agree with Hanna, you can definitely pull it off! Go for Keira's hair! :)

    Also, the good thing about hair is that it will grow. :P

    http://www.kistykreme.net

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think you'll look good with pixie cut! <3

    ReplyDelete