Dried Billywig Stings


I love how its like a tongue-twister to me. One time, I chanted it over and over and I think it drove Andrew crazy but he didn't seem to mind.


You have no idea how psyched I am to be one of the selected registrants to be granted an early access to Pottermore!

So what exactly is Pottermore, you ask? According to the website, "Pottermore is a unique online reading experience created by J.K. Rowling and built around the Harry Potter books. Share and participate in the stories, showcase your own Potter-related creativity, and discover additional information about the world of Harry Potter from the author herself."

What's really awesome about it is that you get to be "with Harry" on his journey to Hogwarts, all the way from the Cupboard under the stairs! And at the same time, it allows you to experience his world as well.

And of course, like every other person, what I looked forward to most was the Sorting Hat. I was hoping Gryffindor but I was sorted into Ravenclaw. Which is awesome too because I want to be BFFs with Luna Lovegood, if not be Luna herself.






Ravenclaw and Slytherin's close fight for the House Cup.
GO, RAVENCLAW!!!



Currently obsessed with brewing potions, I've brewed almost everything except for the Herbicide potion, where I just lost my cauldron about 30 minutes ago as a consequence for failing. Also 5 house point deductions. I'm brewing it again, though.

I can't wait until I get to challenge my friends to duel in Spells! I wonder when that's gonna be available.

Pottermore will be open to the public for registration on October. I LOVE POTTERMORE!!!


0 comments: