I love Motilo

Just last month, I received Newsletters from Motilo.Com and haven't really gotten around the site until today. Boy, didn't I know what I was missing out on.

What I love most about Motilo is what it does not just for Fashion Bloggers but for people who love Fashion, period.


Its safe to say that its a combination of our favorite sites. You can create looks, shop Designer Clothing and Accessories, Read about the latest trends and interact with friends, both old and new!

What kills me is that I saw that Phillip Lim bag I've been drooling over since last week, and the Proenza Schouler S11 Tote! My gosh! WHYYYYYYYYYYY

Anyway, I just signed up today. I really think you should, too! Leave your username on the comment box so I can add you up!

2 comments:

  1. WOW! Awesome site! :)

    xx Kaye
    Fashion Blogger
    http://thestyleflux.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the kind words, Abbie. We love your blog & unique style. We are really looking forward to your looks on motilo.com http://ow.ly/6t3KM
    PS: If you love the site now you should check out our new site which is launching on the 13th of Oct. We can't wait to show off with it!

    ReplyDelete