Midnight Madness

First of the two sets shot last week. After months of putting makeshift photo shoots on hold, we finally found the time to update our "portfolios" if you could call it that.








I love how I look different in these photos! Its been a long time since I sported a tan so you can imagine how confident and psyched I felt. Sadly though, I'm almost turning white again. This blows.

I'm wearing a thrifted Vintage nightgown, by the way. If only our room were neat enough, I would've taken full body shots.


3 comments:

  1. That nightgown is so lovely! You look more mature with a tan on, too. Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adore this set! you look absolutely stunning Abbie!

    Kaye (http://thestyleflux.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So gorgeous! :D I love every shot! :D

    xo,
    brietachiquita.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete