Hya 5leek

So far, this is what I've been busy with : Papa God, Family, Work, Friends and JDC.

That's a photo of me and L - I'd post a lot of our other photos with the rest of the crew but I'll be toast later. They were sort of mocking my blazer for having pointy shoulders.

Anyway, we've an upcoming event this week which is why I've put everything on hold. Can't even remember the last time I published an entry. Anyway, I'm featuring my first ever Jeddah based Fashion blogger by next week (hopefully) and it's really exciting!

You know what? You may never understand me when I say this, but this country is really a blessing to me in so many ways. I dread the day I'd have to leave for good. Sometimes it feels like I never want to leave.


2 comments:

  1. Absss! I love that blazer!

    Kaye Awatin
    Fashion Blogger
    http://thestyleflux.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete