Like a Birhen

SIX from Abbie Almasco-Bautista on Vimeo.



OMGOSH has it really been a year since I last uploaded a video blog? NO WAY! Imagine my shock when I checked out my Vimeo page and saw that the last video blog upload was the 21st of November 2010! I'm sure I uploaded another video after that (What's in my Bag), but man has it been too long!

I guess it explains why I'm too hyper in this. I'm giggling too much. What a dork.

By the way, this was taken several days before my side-shave/undercut.

3 comments:

  1. Miss your Vlogs Abbie! :)

    Kaye
    http://thestyleflux.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh!! You got a side-shave?? I haven't been here for a while. I better check your other posts! And you have always been so cute in your vlogs! Keep it up! :D

    ♥♥ Megann of STYLE SURGERY

    ReplyDelete
  3. Babe, you're so pretty! I don't know if I should be frustrated or not. GANDA MO LANG TALAGA! <3 Haha! Also love the eyebrows, especially when you raised one of 'em. Haha.

    Kisty
    http://kistykreme.net

    ReplyDelete