Blessed

This video of Queenie Padilla has been up on the intarwebs for awhile now. Since I saw it, I couldn't help but feel...blessed.


Yes I know, I'm a Christian, and even if I don't know everything about Islam, believe me when I say that I know how she feels, which is why I cried with her while watching this clip.

I may be practicing my faith differently, but in spite of this I felt overjoyed...really happy for her because she has finally found, and experienced God's love firsthand. Its an out-of-your-body experience that you just cannot put into words.

For me, it doesn't matter what "religion" you were called to. What matters is the personal relationship we have with our God. If this is what will bring Queenie closer to Him, I'm all for that. Because as my Dad always says, "No Religion teaches wrong". Its all for the betterment of people. Its the wrong practice of 'doctrines' that can cause a person's downfall, spiritually speaking.

In all fairness to my Muslim friends, never have they once disrespected me for my faith. And it's one of the reasons why I never looked down on them or anyone else for their choice of belief.

And honestly, I just instantly felt God's love for each and every person while watching this. I hope we all find our salvation - the only one thing that can save us from all this chaos (that is the world). The only thing that can ever bring us thisclose to our Maker.

Much love to all of you. God bless!

0 comments: