"Eh"


Cheerio! ... Anyway, I found myself in a better mood one day so I decided to record a video blog! Mind you, its the first time I'm uploading a video that I did in one take, didn't even bother to edit anything, cut out the stupid parts, and even my mispronounced words? WOW. Look at all the *$@*(% I do not give (Hey, it IS a big deal, okay?)

Anyway, back to the new horrible version of Abbie. The sad, wet-blankety one.

Seriously, my January was AWESOME! But what about February? BOO HOO. What is this? Gulong ng palad, is that you? Are you guys alternating between being awesome and sad, awesome and sad? I hope not.

JANUARY, COME BACK! I WANT YOU! YOU WERE EVERYTHING I WANTED AND MORE!


1 comment:

  1. Wow Kick boxing? Thats Awesome Abs! you're gonna rock for sure! Cant wait for your next vid, especially "whats in your bag".
    MissYou.

    xoxo,
    Francie

    ReplyDelete