Holy Beetle Bugs

Its been a while since I last bombarded my blog with self-portraits! Thought I'd share my most recent photos.

Spent two consecutive afternoons tanning. Totally loving my skin tone. I really wish I was born tan!

What a Wore : A Mint Green Zara Dress, Asos Turban and Fork Hat, Asos Earrings and Necklace, A Loose, Grey Mango Top, and Topshop Pants.

















I am seriously loving all this weight I gained! If only I knew how to gain weight like this back in the day, it would've solved what I was most frustrated about then.

I'm having such a hard time looking at old photos because I could barely recognize myself. And I hate looking at them! Too disappointing, how thin I was.

On a random note, been uploading old photos on my Instagram because I'm starting to back-up all my photos from my Multiply account. I heard they'll be shutting down effective December 1. If you have an account and haven't heard, you should start saving your videos, blog posts and pictures!

Have an amazing week, everyone.


P.S. Pardon me and my late obsession with BOKEHS. 

9 comments:

  1. Always so pretty, Abbie! I heard about multiply shutting down nga. Oh, happy days!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ganda! :) You look great Abbie! :) And oo nga, nasad ako sa Multiply, currently screencaps-ing my every blog entry hahaha :P effort!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hate looking at my old photos too 'cause I was sooo skinny. Nice photos; you look like Heart Evangelista on the second to the last photo. But that's just me. Hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You and Bokeh's are a great tandem hehe. So pretty! I wish I was photogenic as you. I downloaded the app btw. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gosh, so pretty, Abbie!!! I said this na but sobrang blooming! :)

    xo,
    janmloves.blogspot.com
    I'm having a giveaway on my blog if you're interested :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look so pretty! I love the bokeh too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are adorably chic! Come check out www.stylegodis.com for more cute items you will love

    WWW.STYLEGODIS.COM
    where bohemian meets trendy

    ReplyDelete