Do You See What I Mean?

"What makes you say that?"

"Well, the very fact that I know this world. I know the way they think. He will think that you're just like every other girl. He'll think that since you do it with him, you could do it with anyone else"

"But that's not fair. If that's true, that isn't fair at all. First of all, our situation is different. Its not like he doesn't know me, and it's not like I don't know him. Its not like we planned this to happen. And I've explained it to him a lot of times. He's the only one I'm intimate with, he knows there is no one else"

"I hope so, but trust me on this one. If I were you, I'd stop this until you've settled everything you need to. And then you can prove a point to him that you're not that kind of girl"

"But I don't think he's like that. I don't think he's like the rest of them. I see through him. I trust him. And I know that he trusts me."

"I hope so."

And then that little voice inside of her clung on to every possible fiber of words and promises they exchanged with each other. She bit her lip, and clenched her fists.

"I hope so."


0 comments: