Will You?

Will you remember me
Will you remember the way I laugh
The way the lines form on my face when I do

Will you remember the way that small dimple on my face appears
When I smile
When I smirk

Will you remember the shape of my lips
How it turns up, down
How it speaks without uttering words

Will you remember my eyes
Will you remember the way it looks at you
Do you know that in the million ways I've looked at things, at people... there is one look that was and is just made for you?

Will you remember my voice
Will you remember the way I spoke, I laughed
Can you tell how sweet it becomes whenever I talk to you?

Will you remember my hands
Will you remember how it felt
Did you know how special your skin felt on mine, and that I would willingly, tirelessly run them all over you for the rest of my life?

Will you remember my skin
Will you remember its color, its texture 
Do you close your eyes and take a deep breath the same way I do when I think about yours?

Will you remember my moles
Will you remember how they are scarcely scattered on my body
And how you mistook one on my face as dirt, brushing it off of my  face will always be one of my favorite moments with you?

Will you remember it all?
Will you?

0 comments: