Shun The Non-Believer! Shun! Shun!

Who doesn't love Snow Patrol's "Run"? I've loved it even before it permanently registered in my head as my Mom's song for me.

I don't really like leaving comments on YouTube clips, but I couldn't not comment on this one. It was touching enough for it to be one of the Top Comments, I wouldn't have known that if I didn't get an e-mail notification of someone replying to me.



A part of me wanted to ignore the comment, but you should know that when it comes to my Mom, well, let's just put it this way : I will kill for her. I would not hesitate hurting people who talk shit about her (sadly my own Relatives do, but I love my Dad so out of respect to him, I'm going to pretend that my own flesh and blood are not filthy human beings even if they reek of rotting flesh and still have the nerve to face me).

My face is starting to turn red. Let's talk about Snow Patrol. I'm sharing the video because its just too good. It just NEVER fails to bring a tear to my eye. I mean, listen to the lyrics.  Thinking about my Mom singing this to me just breaks my heart. It really hit home, I tell you.





"...To think I might not see those eyes / Makes it so hard not to cry / And as we say our long goodbye / I nearly do / Light up, light up / As if you have a choice / Even if you cannot hear my voice / I'll be right beside you dear..."

1 comment: