Do You?


When I think about you
How you'd hold me, hug me, kiss me
I wonder if you feel it...
I wonder, if you feel me feeling you...
Through those memories.

I wonder if you feel my fingers
Running through your thigh, your back...
I wonder if you feel them
Twirling in your hair
Twisting, gently pulling

I wonder if you feel my lips
Caressing your neck, your collarbone
I wonder if you feel them
Dancing on your cheeks
Whispering in your ear

I wonder if you feel my foot
Teasing yours
I wonder if you feel it
Twisting on yours, like a vine
With the help of my leg

I wonder if you feel my heart
Beating in a confused rhythm
I wonder if you feel it
Against the thin fabric between us
I wonder if you feel it

Thumping
Thumping
Thumping
Thumping its loud drum like thumping
Thumping for you
Thumping only for you

Because it thumped
Only from the moment
Your lips
Finally found mine

0 comments: