Exchange (7)








I was sitting on one of the cemented walls, hair and make-up done, ready for a party we were supposed to go to. You were in our friend's car, in the passenger's seat, taking control of the music.

In the middle of the conversation I was having with our friends, you interrupted by practically screaming to everyone within 15 meter Radius. 

"Have you guys heard my Girlfriend sing?", you asked.
We all kept silent. I was puzzled, wondering what the heck you were talking about. 

You plugged the jack on your Blackberry, and pressed Play.

I didn't know if I wanted to melt, or vanish, or fly - which emotion to go with first, I wasn't sure. All at the same time perhaps.

And then you smiled at me, you smiled at me while the rest of the World listened to my Voice blasting out of our friend's Speakers, singing "Dreaming of You" in acapella. 






2 comments:

  1. If that actually happened to me, I would cover my face and run to the bathroom because I will for sure throw up. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha! You're cute! I would've done the same too but it was just too cute. LOL <3

    ReplyDelete